This week's selections to try in the Tasting Machine 13th June - 20th June 2018...
Available to taste from 13/06/2018 - 20/06/2018
Here's the current selection, 16 wines in total which you can try any time we're open and completely free of charge. Also, you can let us know what you think of them by using the 'like tokens', or on twitter, facebook, or instagram.
New This Week
- La Jara Organic Pinot Grigio, 2017 A rounded and fresh organic Italian Pinot Grigio full of flavour and bursting with stone fruits. Mixed 6 price £10.00
- CVNE Monopole Clasico, Rioja Blanco 2014 Something a bit special. A limited, old-school white Rioja with sherried and nutty notes from one of the top producers. Mixed 6 price £24.00
- Bourgogne Pinot Noir Couvent des Jacobins', Louis Jadot 2014 A fruity and approachable, medium-bodied red Burgundy with classic savoury and earthy notes. Mixed 6 price £16.50
- La Rioja Alta 'Vina Arana', Rioja 2009 A lovely, smooth, rich and full-bodied Rioja full of ripe red and dark fruits with sweet spice. Mixed 6 price £22.00
- Cline Cellars Ancient Vines Mouvedre, California £18.00 A big, rich, deep and indulgent wine. Packed full of ripe, sweet fruit and spice, full-bodied, smooth and long. Mixed 6 price £18.00
Still going strong...
- Cheval Gris Camargue Rosé 2017 Our everyday rosé for summer 2018. A pale, dry and crisp wine from the Camargue in southern France.Mixed 6 price £8.50
- Saumur Blanc, Langlois Chateau 2016 A lovely and ripe easy drinking Chenin Blanc from the Loire made by Bollinger. Mixed 6 price £13.00
- Fleurie, La Reine de l'Arenite la Madone 2016 From one of the best known Beajolais Villages this is light and fruity perfect summer red. Mixed 6 price £12.00
- Cairanne 'La Côte Sauvage, Boutinot 2015 A cracking Rhone Valley red with great concentration of fruit and supple tannins. Mixed 6 price £15.00
- Dievole 'le due Arbie', Chianti Superiore 2015 Our brand new Chinati. Forget weak, wishy-washy Chiantis of yore, this is a modern, vibrant and rich example. Mixed 6 price £12.50
Last Chance to try...
- Villa Wolf Pinot Noir Rose 2017 This German rose offers fresh strawberry and sour red cherry notes on a clean and rounded body. Mixed 6 price £11.00
- Botromagno Gravina 2017 Gravina has been made in Puglia for over 2000 years. A refreshing blend of Greco and Malvasia. Mixed 6 price £13.00
- Negro 'Serra Lupini', Roero Arneis 2017 An elegant, zippy and crisp white from Piedmont. A perfect aperitivo wine or with salads or seafood. Mixed 6 price £16.50
- Foundstone Unoaked Chardonnay 2016 An really quaffable unoaked Chardonnay with an abundance of ripe fruit flavours. Mixed 6 price £9.50
- Jean-Luc Colombo 'Les Collines de Laure' Syrah 2014 A cracking Northen Rhone Syrah from one of the regions best producers. Mixed 6 price £12.00
- Castillo de Eneriz Colleccion, Navarra 2013 A medium-full bodied red that punches above its wait. Mixed 6 price £15.50