For the next in our series of Tastings this Spring we're taking a walk on the wild side...
When: Wednesday 19th April
7:15pm - 8:30pm
Noble Green Wines
James Board, Les Caves de Pyrene
£30 a ticket
We will also be offering 10% off all wine purchased on the night.
Subject to t&c's
For the next in our series of Tastings this Spring we're taking a walk on the wild side and going Au Naturel (for our wines).
If you love wine, even a little, you've probably heard of natural wine. Natural wine is an unfiltered, unedited, and unprocessed version of what we know as wine.
The Oxford Companion to Wine describes natural wines as:
- Grapes that are often grown by small independent growers.
- Grapes that are handpicked from sustainable, organic or biodynamic vineyards.
- The wine is fermented without added yeast.
- No additives are included in the fermentation process.
- Little or no sulphite is added.
We've picked some great examples of producers who are passionate about crafting wines as close to what nature intended as possible. A carefully curated selection of our favourite organic, biodynamic, minimally interfered and low-sulphite wines - 'natural wines' for short.
If you're interested in discovering how good these wines are, get your tickets today.
Act Natural Wine Tasting